Friday 13 July 2012

Blowing off the Dust

Well I know it has been a long time ... I Got my Round Four entry in for Iron Painter, but unfortunately It proved not to be enough to go through.... After that I suffered from a bit of Burnout... I dont care what people say that is one tough competition.... But now for the future.... :)

It is an exciting time to be gaming at the moment 6th Ed 40k has just come out and while I dont see it fixing a lot of the issues I have with the game it could still be fun to play in a controlled environment. Tor Gaming are very soon going to start sending out the Indigogo stuff soon so I might finally be able to give Relics a good look over. Its nearly Gencon in the States so Wyrd is ramping up for their big release. Finally started work on my next ancients army and the english civil war scots are progressing nicely ...... finally :)

So hopefully I will now be updating more often to try keep my thoughts in order over what I have to do ....

No comments:

Post a Comment